For the stressed student on the verge of a breakdown!

This blog is for the students who are falling behind, for the students who are struggling and for the students who, like myself, have teachers who are mismatched to say the least.

Students shouldn't be limited by their teacher's ability. I know how damaging the wrong teacher can be to your education but also to your sanity. After a change of teachers in Leaving Cert, I'm left with all these fantastic notes and no idea what to do with them. I used to spend hours online, searching for notes or anything that would help me as I began to fail my favourite subjects. From my experience, there are very few resources that provide a high standard of notes for a low price, hence this blog was born. The notes below are what helped me through Leaving Cert and even got me 495 points!

For some these notes may be useless, but if I find any worthwhile resources I will provide links and references.I will also be sharing tips and tricks that helped me study my seven subjects: English (HL), Irish (OL), Math (OL), Geography (HL), Spanish (HL), Biology (HL) and Economics (HL).

This is a new venture for me and I would appreciate any questions or suggestions to improve this blog and perhaps in the future, if you have notes that you have no use for, you could send them to me to provide even more resources for the senior students who use this blog.

Thanks for reading and please always remember "Just keep swimming"
- Ciara

(P.S Apologies for my hand writing!)

Comments